Floating Boat Curtain Pattern
Quahog Bay Bedding owns the design of the Floating Boat Curtain Product, hand makes them in Maine and is providing this pattern to meet the needs of its customers who sew and prefer to make their own curtains. This pattern is available for personal use only. This design pattern was created over several months and […]
Quahog Bay Bedding owns the design of the Floating Boat Curtain Product, hand makes them in Maine and is providing this pattern to meet the needs of its customers who sew and prefer to make their own curtains.
This pattern is available for personal use only. This design pattern was created over several months and many alterations to the design before the design was finalized. This pattern is to be used by the individual purchasing the pattern and cannot be shared, published or used for commercial interests. Any attempt to do so will be in violation of copyright law. Copyright 2014.
- Instructions include types of elastic cord and screws that can be used. You can use any type of cord and various non-adhesive brand products to hang the curtains including wall hooks turned sideways, non-adhesive squares to attach small decorative knobs and many other options.
- This purchase if for the download of a PDF sewing pattern.
- Delivered as an instant download once purchased.
- You will need Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern and a regular 8.5″ x 11″ paper and printer for printing the pattern.
- No paper copy will be mailed. Includes 4 pages of images and instructions with 2 extra pages of printer friendly instructions to use when making the curtains.
- This pattern requires intermediate sewing skills and can be a laborious due to the many tabs both on the top and bottom back of the curtain to allow it to hang between two elastic cords.
- Add boat pillow patterns for free with purchase of the floating boat curtain pattern to make matching or coordinating pillows for your boat.
About the “Floating Boat Curtain”
“The Floating Boat Curtain” was created to provide a way to add new modern tab curtains to any boat without having to search, find or replace curtain hardware. Hang one individually or string several together. For our curtain product, we provide the elastic cord, cord locks and stainless steel eye screws. Tabs are located on both the top of the curtain and towards the bottom on the back of the curtains to accommodate inclined surfaces and to allow the curtains to slide over when not needed. Curtains pleat beautifully when slid together to the side of the window.