Hi there! From Beth McLeod. CinchFit or Custom Sheets We started in 2014 as a boat bedding company because I couldn’t find affordable sheets to comfortably fit the V Berth mattress in my 36-foot sailboat. The problem was solved with an innovative design that allows one larger-size fitted sheet to cinch smaller – to fit many mattress and cushion sizes. A cord lock keeps the fitted sheet cinched snugly in place and ensures that your sheets will stay on the mattress and not slide off. Made in America, our sheets are offered in various sizes, colors, and fabric options, and feature braided and cord elastic sewn in. Not only do many of my fellow boat-owners love our solution, but so too do homeowners nationwide. Today, our most popular home sheet sizes include Split King and Split Flex King sheet sizes that fit adjustable mattresses. Customers love that the sheets stay on adjustable mattresses and do not pop off. Offered in several colors and in cotton or flannel, each custom sheet set contains a fitted sheet, top sheet, and two queen pillow cases. The Universal fitted V Berth sheets fit sailboats from 27′ to 40′ and their larger Universal XL V Berth sheet sets fit even the largest power boat V Berths.
Top rated products
- Clearance Home Bedding $40.00 – $60.00
- CinchFit Footed Boat Blanket Medium Weight Fleece Blanket – Keeps Blanket on The Bed and Keeps Your Bed Made! $89.99 – $149.99
- Towel Anchor - Our towel gripper product $24.99
- CinchFit Boat Mattress Pad - Traditional, V Berth & Custom $159.99 – $279.99
- 650TC Wrinkle Free CinchFit RV Sheet Sets $149.99 – $154.99